This schedule is subject to change. For more detailed, up-to-date information and to connect with fellow attendees, visit our conference app — Whova.com.
The Wellness Studio is open Monday - Thursday from 8:00AM - 6:45PM, offering a lactation room, child care services, and a quiet space for meditation and wellness.
Yoga / Wellness
State of the State of Funding
Bridging Gaps and Centering Girls and Gender-Expansive Young People in Policy, Programming, and Funding
Lunch Plenary: Closest to the Problem, Closest to the Solution: Listening to Local Leaders to Transform Philanthropy
• Connecting Our Movements: Bringing Together Disability Justice and Gender Justice Leaders
• Unapologetic and Undeterred: Women's Funds Lead Change Through Public Policy at WFN's Conference
• Wage Justice Investments on the Frontlines of BIWOC Power Building
• An Intersectional Approach to Leadership and Organisations
Gamechangers: YWI and Shifting the Power of Philanthropy to Young Women and Girls of Color
Poderistas Rising: Latina Leadership Creating Change in Policy and Philanthropy
Joy Rising: VIP Fireside Conversation Featuring Television and Comedy Star Sasheer Zamata
An intimate conversation between comedian, actor, and writer Sasheer Zamata and WFN Board Chair Melanie R. Brown will explore privilege, the intersection of gender and race, and the role culture and comedy can play in defending our democracy, bodily autonomy, and why philanthropy should pay attention to women of color as leaders. This session will end with an opportunity for audience Q&A.
• Chisholm '72: Unbought & Unbossed Documentary and Panel
• Rest, Relaxation, and Community